Kinship Hot, is our gateway class, suitable for all levels. Class begins and ends in lying down position (savasana). Beginning with a brief warm up then breathing exercise, followed by a stimulating and strong standing series. A brief rest, then deeper floor work, final breathing, final meditation. My hot yoga practice has been a huge asset to my life. Stress , toxins, disconnection are quickly remedied in this 75 minute series. Careful, it is addictive.
- Cell phones stowed outside the yoga room
- Leave bags and personal belongings not required for class, outside the room
- Silence is Golden. We put a great deal of engineering and recourses to provide an escape from the noise on Figuero st. Embrace your sanctuary!
- Plan to stay in the room, if possible, throughout the class. We all commit to the session together, as a rule.
- Perfumes and colognes are not what most came together to share.
What to bring…
- Water , or donate and share our amazing bottled water
- clothes to sweat in
- A little extra time (15 mins minimum your first time here), whenever possible I find leaving a little earlier sets the intention to enjoy my yoga journey at every step, and give the rushing mind a little break.
- Change or card for meter, if parking, or leave time for free space hunting, definitely out there.
- lock for locker
- Shower items, we supply soap and showers.
- Yoga ready yourself. wait for that big meal until after class, drink plenty of water , though you don’t want to tank up too much an hour before class then have a full bladder half way in. I like to have a healthy drink 10 mins before class. Whatever works for your body. Keep an eye on water soluble minerals when coming to class regularly, they may need replacing.